COVID-19 UPDATE FOR STAFF AND TRAINERS:
|VIC||• Expanded kennelling times prior to first race,• Vetting Greyhounds in outdoor areas (where possible).
• Removal of parading in front of the pavilion prior to race.
• Minimum distance of 3 metres when walking greyhounds to the starting boxes;
• All greyhounds boxed individually from 1 to 8.
• Handlers leave starting area as soon as they loaded their greyhound.
• Races and trials closed to public, owners, non-essential personnel and wagering operators.
• Children not allowed at all tracks.
• All participants dressed in accordance with dress code.
• Limited media attendance.
• Non-racing activities at clubs cancelled.
• Use of bibs ceased.
• Starters fees paid electronically.
• Bar and kitchen/bistro facilities closed.
• Patron areas and function rooms open for those allowed to attend race meetings however room capacity regulations for social distancing must be adhered to.
• Restrictions placed on number of people in each room in operation on race day as per the room measurements to adhere to the social distancing guidelines – room capacity numbers will be displayed and managed accordingly.
• Race day trials will be limited to two dogs maximum per trial.
• No cash transactions on course – all payments for trials to be either online or by card.
• GRV Office closed to visitors, Staff working remotely where possible.